These are terrific! Even my sauerkraut hating DH liked these! I like to use my George Foreman Grill for these. Serve with potato salad and crispy dill pickles.
- Spread each slice of bread with thousand island dressing.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with sauerkraut, cheese and corned beef.
- Place remaining bread slices on sandwich.
- Spray butter flavored papm on the outsides of each sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Grill until browned, then turn and grill until heated through, and cheese is melted.
These are our favorite sandwich. I grill on the George Foreman, and they only take a minute or two. I always use butter instead of the Pam on the outside of the bread. One time I made the mistake of rinsing the sauerkraut....rinsed all the wonderful flavor right down the sink! This is a fast, easy, & very delicious sandwich.
We used our George Foreman grill to make these sandwiches for lunch the other day. They were great! We made these as suggested in the recipe and we will definately be making these again! Thanks for sharing. Don
A great way to use leftover corned beef! I grill/press these in the panini maker.