These are terrific! Even my sauerkraut hating DH liked these! I like to use my George Foreman Grill for these. Serve with potato salad and crispy dill pickles.
- Spread each slice of bread with thousand island dressing.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with sauerkraut, cheese and corned beef.
- Place remaining bread slices on sandwich.
- Spray butter flavored papm on the outsides of each sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Grill until browned, then turn and grill until heated through, and cheese is melted.