1/5 Photos of Grilled Sandwiches (Cuban Style)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the griddle.
- 2Add mustard to one side and mayonnaise to to the other cut side of the rolls.
- 3Build each sandwich with the roasted turkey, pork, cheese, and pickles.
- 4Spread outside of roll with butter.
- 5Place the sandwich on the hot griddle, cover with a cookie sheet, and place heavy iron skillet or sandwich press to flatten.
- 6Grill the sandwich for a few minutes on each side.
- 7Slice in half diagonally and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sandwiches (Cuban Style)
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 210.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: