1/5 Photos of Ham and Brie Panini (Sandwich)
Vicki in CT's Note:
Your favorites come together in this exceptionally creamy panini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat skillet or panini press.
- 2Prepare sandwich by spreading tapenade on the inside of one piece of bread and layering ham, arugula, and then brie. Top with remaining bread.
- 3If desired brush outside of sandwich with olive oil.
- 4Cook until heated through and crispy onthe outside.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Brie Panini (Sandwich)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.9
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 2167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 35.2 g