Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
Your favorites come together in this exceptionally creamy panini.
Make and share this Ham and Brie Panini (Sandwich) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces deli smoked ham (sliced thinly)
- 2 ounces brie cheese
- black olive tapenade (I use Kalamata Olive Tapenade (Spread or Dip))
- 2 slices bread (I use one slice of naan bread cut in two pieces)
- olive oil (optional)
- Preheat skillet or panini press.
- Prepare sandwich by spreading tapenade on the inside of one piece of bread and layering ham, arugula, and then brie. Top with remaining bread.
- If desired brush outside of sandwich with olive oil.
- Cook until heated through and crispy onthe outside.
An exquisitely delicious sandwich which we so enjoyed for a leisurely weekend brunch. :) I used my Provencal Tapenade which blended superbly with the ham and brie, and crusty ciabatta. Thank you so much for sharing this sandwich, Vicki! Made for Ali Baba's Babes for ZWT 5.
I made this for lunch today! YUMMY! I love ham and I love brie and I love Paninis, but never thought to put them all together! I just used the ham and brie and added a few bannana peppers and mayo. This was a graet panini! Made for ZWT5 - Epicurean Queens
Great sandwich! I don't have a panini press so I just used a good ol' skillet to grill these in. I don't enjoy olives so I used a fig spread in place of the tapenade, it was a great choice! The fig and brie were great compliments to the ham! Made for Las Mistico Magicos Sirenas - ZWT5.