This is easy and delicious. A good way to use up leftover ham or just what's on hand. Enjoy!
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces cooked macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) can lean ham or 1 (12 ounce) canchopped ham, , drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cut in chunks
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Spray casserole dish.
- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or til bubbly and browning.