Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Again, my mother-in-law served this for us although without the peppers. It is soooo good! For a variety try with bacon and the peppers can be omitted.
- Mix eggs, cream cheese, cream and spices Layer cheese, ham, 1/2 pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over ham and cheese.
- Top with remaining pepper.
- Bake at 350 50-55 minutes Test doneness with a toothpick- if it comes out dry it's done.
- Let set 15 minutes before serving.
PERFECT quiche! I was in search of a low-carb quiche to serve at my weekend scrapbooking event - and this was one I chose. I think virtually everyone ate seconds - YUMMY! I substituted bacon (cooked it a bit first), and omitted the pepper - will make it again as directed w/ ham & sweet pepper. It was DELICIOUS! A 10-star keeper! SIMPLE too! (I could even prepared this while 1/2 asleep)