I adopted this recipe in Aug. 2006; it originally was posted by CBW. I love these, and DH loves to dip them in spicy mustard. CBW's original comments: "Found these in a Pillsbury Cookbook and have made them several times. My hubby and I really like these with a bowl of soup. Simple, but really tasty!"
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place ham slice and 1 tbsp cheese on each triangle.
- Roll loosely from shortest side of the triangle to opposite point.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.