1/11 Photos of Ham & Cheddar Crescents
I adopted this recipe in Aug. 2006; it originally was posted by CBW. I love these, and DH loves to dip them in spicy mustard. CBW's original comments: "Found these in a Pillsbury Cookbook and have made them several times. My hubby and I really like these with a bowl of soup. Simple, but really tasty!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- 3Place ham slice and 1 tbsp cheese on each triangle.
- 4Roll loosely from shortest side of the triangle to opposite point.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 12-16 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheddar Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: