Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and fun. Let the kids do this one.
Make and share this Ham Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (6 ounce) packageswafer sliced ham
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 16 celery ribs or 16 dill pickles or 16 green onions
- Place two slices of ham on waxed paper and spread Cream Cheese over them.
- Place one of the following onto Ham and Cheese, Celery, Pickle or Green Onion.
- Roll up.
- Store in covered container in fridge for a quick and healthy anytime snack.
- Leave this way or cut into sections.
I first had these at my aunt's house. I love these! A must have for Christmas!
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written but next time I would have my ham cut a bit thicker. It was hard to spread the cream cheese on it without tearing the ham. I used dill pickles. We really enjoyed these.
May 13, 2001: I made these last weekend. Simply delicious. I first tried these made with pickles at a co-worker's house. I haven't made the other varieties. I use slightly thicker than normal deli ham slices (wafer thin is too hard to roll up). Great, easy appetizer to make that most people haven't tried yet and everyone loves. UPDATE February 8, 2010: For variety, this time I used tomato/basil cream cheese. I also use the whipped variety because it's easier to spread that brick cream cheese.