Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Goat cheese spread for a party appetizer. From the America's Test Kitchen Cookbook.
Make and share this Herbed Goat Cheese Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 11 -12 ounces log goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- Process all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with crackers or a thinly sliced baguette.
Super yummy and easy...I substituted unsweetened almond milk as I can't do cow dairy...tastes fabulous!!
Great use for Ritz crackers, also was a great dip/spread for the superbowl. Made recipe as written. Have a nice flavor to it. Made for Best of 2011 cookbook tag.
This was an easy, delicious recipe that I will add to my apppetizer list and was just good for some general snacking that I did yesterday! I bought some local goat cheese that had such a mild and delicious flavor and texture, and followed the directions for this recipe exactly. This would be good with other fresh herbs, and even dried ones in a pinch! I served this with some great rosemary and oilive oil sourdough bread and we ate it up! I made this for Best of 2010 Tag-thanks for a great recipe!