Here is another Hungry Girl Recipe: "Rockin' Rolls! Chili's Southwestern Eggrolls are super-popular, super-delicious and, um, super-fatty! But why would you even THINK about ordering that crazy-greasy appy while you're out when you can churn out a guilt-free version in your kitchen? Ours has ALL the same delicious ingredients, but we left out most of the annoying fat and calories. These Mexican-inspired eggrolls have become a staple at the HG HQ. BTW, we've also whipped up a veggie-friendly version sans-chicken, and those ROCK as well. TRY THESE ASAP (and that's an order!)..." Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe (3 eggroll halves and half of the dipping sauce) Calories: 181 Fat: 4.5g Sodium: 666mg Carbs: 27g Fiber: 14g Sugars: 2g Protein: 19g POINTS® value 3*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Eggrolls
- 3 whole wheat tortillas, like La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Low-Carb Low-Fat Tortillas, Original (not Large)
- 1 ounce cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tablespoons black beans
- 2 tablespoons corn, drained
- 1 ounce jalapeno jack cheese, like Lifetime Fat Free, shredded
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed & thoroughly drained
For the Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Combine chicken, beans, corn, cheese, chili pepper and spinach in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- 3Warm tortillas in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- 4On a clean, flat surface, lay out tortillas side by side. Put 1/3 of the chicken-spinach mixture in the center of each of tortilla.
- 5To assemble each of the rolls, fold the left and right sides in (so none of the filling escapes during the cooking process), and then roll up from the bottom of the tortilla until you reach the top (so they resemble eggrolls).
- 6Place all 3 rolls (seams down) on a baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 12 minutes, flipping rolls over about halfway through cooking.
- 7While the eggrolls are in the oven, combine the sour cream, avocado, and Hidden Valley Dips Mix in a small bowl -- stir until smooth and blended. Season to taste with pepper. Top your dipping sauce with the tomatoes just before you serve!
- 8Once the eggrolls are done baking, allow them to cool for a few minutes. Then cut each in half diagonally, arrange them beautifully on a plate, and serve with the dipping sauce. Mmmmmmm!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Sassy Southwestern Roll-Ups - Ww Points = 3
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 836.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix