Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I had this a couple years ago at a party and loved it and got the recipe a few weeks later. It's a big hit with crowds but also can be made at home when you are craving it. Very easy to make
- 2 (8 count) packages crescent rolls (I used butter flavored)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers (drained)
- 1⁄4 lb ham (lunch meat)
- 1⁄4 lb hard salami
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni (sandwich sized)
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese
- Layer one can of crescent rolls in a 9x13" pan and pinch together the cuts.
- Layer ham, provolone, drained red pepper, salami, swiss & pepperoni.
- Mix eggs and parmesan together and pour half the mixture over pepperoni.
- Layer one can of crescent rolls on top and pinch together the cuts.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes on 350° or until golden brown.
This was great! made exact when I bought deli meat I bought 8 slices of each and it kept price down but I ADDED mixed mayo n spice mustard spread on bottom crust and spread it half way through Will make again , Thanks so much for posting!
Delicious! Couldn't get the sandwich size pepperoni, so used some sliced from a chub. Made for PAC Spring '08 :)