I had this a couple years ago at a party and loved it and got the recipe a few weeks later. It's a big hit with crowds but also can be made at home when you are craving it. Very easy to make
- Layer one can of crescent rolls in a 9x13" pan and pinch together the cuts.
- Layer ham, provolone, drained red pepper, salami, swiss & pepperoni.
- Mix eggs and parmesan together and pour half the mixture over pepperoni.
- Layer one can of crescent rolls on top and pinch together the cuts.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes on 350° or until golden brown.
This was great! made exact when I bought deli meat I bought 8 slices of each and it kept price down but I ADDED mixed mayo n spice mustard spread on bottom crust and spread it half way through Will make again , Thanks so much for posting!
Delicious! Couldn't get the sandwich size pepperoni, so used some sliced from a chub. Made for PAC Spring '08 :)