1/1 Photo of Hoagie Casserole
I had this a couple years ago at a party and loved it and got the recipe a few weeks later. It's a big hit with crowds but also can be made at home when you are craving it. Very easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer one can of crescent rolls in a 9x13" pan and pinch together the cuts.
- 2Layer ham, provolone, drained red pepper, salami, swiss & pepperoni.
- 3Mix eggs and parmesan together and pour half the mixture over pepperoni.
- 4Layer one can of crescent rolls on top and pinch together the cuts.
- 5Pour the remaining egg mixture over the top.
- 6Bake for 50 minutes on 350° or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoagie Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.0
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 1703.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 24.3 g