Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Now you can make your own goat cheese! I got this from The Essence of Emeril show!
Make and share this Homemade Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- In a large non-reactive saucepan, combine goat's milk, buttermilk, and rennet.
- Heat over low heat to 180 degrees.
- Transfer to a non-reactive bowl and allow to sit overnight, covered, until curd and whey separate.
- Line a colander with several layers of cheesecloth and ladle curds into colander with large spoon.
- Discard whey.
- Fold cheesecloth over top of curd and allow to drain overnight, refrigerated.
- Remove from cheesecloth and season to taste with olive oil, salt and pepper.