Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is a Mr. Food recipe. Saw it on my local news this week and wanted to post it for safekeeping. This is what he says about it: This is great served immediately but you can make in advance and keep warm on the side of the grill. Makes 11/2-2 cups of dip. Prep time is a guesstimate.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic (1-2 cloves)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients until well mixed. Place the mixture in a disposable 9" aluminum pie pan.
- Place the pan on the grill and cook, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes until the dip is heated through and bubbly.
Outstanding! I don't have a grill so put this in a regular pie plate and baked in the oven. Started at 350F for 10 min but decided that wasn't hot enough so upped the heat to 425F for another 12 minutes and by that time it was bubbly, golden brown, and delicious! Thanks for posting this excellent recipe!