Great for dipping slices of Italian bread into! This is a recipe that was used at Pampered Chef parties to sell their cookware.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Italian salad dressing mix (like Good Seasoning)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper (or green, yellow, orange)
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced green onion (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups grated gruyere cheese (Swiss is good too)
- extra virgin olive oil
- sliced Italian bread (or French bread, Rye bread or any hearty bread)
- 1Mix all ingredients, except the bread slices, together in a bowl.
- 2Generously grease shallow casserole dish with olive oil and place mayonnaise mixture inches.
- 3Bake at 350*F. for 30-35 minutes, until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- 4Serve with bread slices and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Italian Bread Dip(Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 194.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix