1/3 Photos of Hot Molten Blobs
This is a really tasty snack, called molten blobs to make it more interesting to my 5 year old. Super for Halloween or kids parties, and also great to pop in the kids lunches! Hope you enjoy! From PIL Halloween Party Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Place a biscuit in each of 10 sections.
- 4In a small bowl, combine mayo and mustard and stir until well blended.
- 5Using thumbs, press down center to make deep indentations in each biscuit.
- 6Spoon equal amounts of the mayo mixture in each, about 1 tsp each.
- 7Top with ham cubes, then with cheddar cubes.
- 8Place muffin tin on foil-lined rack in oven.
- 9Bake until biscuits are golden and puffed, and overflowing with cheese, or about 10-12 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and let stand 3 minutes before removing from tins.
- 11Serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Molten Blobs
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 409.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cheddar cheese