Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is a really tasty snack, called molten blobs to make it more interesting to my 5 year old. Super for Halloween or kids parties, and also great to pop in the kids lunches! Hope you enjoy! From PIL Halloween Party Recipes
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a biscuit in each of 10 sections.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and mustard and stir until well blended.
- Using thumbs, press down center to make deep indentations in each biscuit.
- Spoon equal amounts of the mayo mixture in each, about 1 tsp each.
- Top with ham cubes, then with cheddar cubes.
- Place muffin tin on foil-lined rack in oven.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and puffed, and overflowing with cheese, or about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 3 minutes before removing from tins.
- Serve while hot.
When I made these, the kitchen pixies had eaten all the leftover ham I was counting on, so I used chopped hotdogs instead. Very yummy. I can't wait to try them as written.
We loved these! I skipped the ham because we don't eat pork but it didn't matter. Great tip about putting the cookie sheet under the muffin tin. Thanks so much for posting!! Made for the Aussie Recipe Swap #24.
These were yummy! I didnt spray the pan but used cupcake liners- hate scrubbing that stupid muffin tin! My dd said "I don't 'get' the mustard" used in this one so I only gave it 4- I think we would like it better without the mustard added- but would be great to dip it in- ya - we are weird! It just made the center kinda 'wet' for lack of a better word. Otherwise these were very very yummy- a total diet buster- cuz ya can't eat just one! Thanks for another great recipe sarahsmomi!