Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date. Perfect for Game Day!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup kraft real mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, slices
- wheat thins crackers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and onions.
- Spoon into shallow ovenproof dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions. Serve with Wheat Thins Snack Crackers.
I made this for a surprise birthday party. Everyone loved it. It was a great hit. I did modify one element. I mixed all the ingredients and set it in the fridge for 3 hours then I baked it. The flavor was awesome. Thanks for posting.