I swear I will ONLY make this to take somewhere because I CAN NOT be left alone without eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner until it is gone! At least at parties, I have to share ;)
- Saute artichokes in olive oil til softened.
- season with garlic salt.
- While artichokes cool slightly, in bowl beat eggs.
- grate mozzarella cheese into eggs then add artichoke mixture & mix well.
- Pour mixture into a pie shell, sprinkle on parm. cheese then top with other inverted shell.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Note: 2nd pie shell may break up a bit, just piece it together as best you can, it tates so good it doesnt matter.
- This also reheats in microwave nicely the next day for breakfast lunch & dinner!