1/5 Photos of I Can't Be Left Alone With It, Artichoke Pie
1 hr 15 mins
I swear I will ONLY make this to take somewhere because I CAN NOT be left alone without eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner until it is gone! At least at parties, I have to share ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute artichokes in olive oil til softened.
- 2season with garlic salt.
- 3While artichokes cool slightly, in bowl beat eggs.
- 4grate mozzarella cheese into eggs then add artichoke mixture & mix well.
- 5Pour mixture into a pie shell, sprinkle on parm. cheese then top with other inverted shell.
- 6Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- 7Note: 2nd pie shell may break up a bit, just piece it together as best you can, it tates so good it doesnt matter.
- 8This also reheats in microwave nicely the next day for breakfast lunch & dinner!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I Can't Be Left Alone With It, Artichoke Pie
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.8 mg
- Sodium 341.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese