1/1 Photo of Incredible Pimento Cheese
Our favorite, from Southern Living Homestyle cooking 2002. This makes a lot, I often half the recipe. It freezes well for up to a month. I usually double the pimento. My mom makes it with light velvetta, reduced fat cheeses, lite mayo and splenda and it is still really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process half of all ingredients in a food processor until cheese mixture is blended.
- 2Remove processed cheese mixture to a large bowl.
- 3Repeat procedure with remaining half of all ingredients.
- 4Serve with assorted crackers, or use as a sandwich spread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible Pimento Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.9
- Calories from Fat 622
- Total Fat 69.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.1 mg
- Sodium 2190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: