Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from the archives of Pioneer Lodge, a Seniors residence. This is an easy recipe, quick to put together and then just bake it. Serve with a salad.
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- Heat together the soup, milk, cheddar cheese, celery salt, and Worcestershire sauce until bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Add ham.
- Add mixture to cooked macaroni. Pour into a 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Top with cornflake crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
Tasty quick and easy dish, I used more macaroni than the recipe asked for, which was probably a good thing because it was quite 'runny'. But had a great flavour and everyone liked it. Thanks for posting =)
Simple and yummy! I added broccoli and it whipped together quickly. This will become a standard recipe around here. Thanks
I had some leftover ham steak; this was a great way to use it up. I divided the recipe into 2 small casserole dishes and froze one. The one we ate for supper was delicious!! The combination of flavours bought back childhood memories of a similar dish my mother used to make with leftover Easter ham. Thanks for sharing, we look forward to eating the frozen one, some night when we don't feel like fussing.June 11, 2008 back to say that this is a regular on our menu. I always use 2 cups of whole wheat mac and a full cup of milk so that I have enough to freeze. It's always tatey and I love having some in the freezer for lazy nights, this one was delicious and now I have another in the freezer, YUM!