1/4 Photos of Irene Stewart's Ham & Macaroni Casserole
This recipe is from the archives of Pioneer Lodge, a Seniors residence. This is an easy recipe, quick to put together and then just bake it. Serve with a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat together the soup, milk, cheddar cheese, celery salt, and Worcestershire sauce until bubbly, stirring frequently.
- 2Add ham.
- 3Add mixture to cooked macaroni. Pour into a 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- 4Top with cornflake crumbs.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irene Stewart's Ham & Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.4
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 1270.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: