1/3 Photos of Itsa Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Yes, itsa chicken cordon blue casserole, but itsa different one from the others. This has the addition of rich sour cream and uses cream of celery soup for a slight twist on an old favorite. Try this with leftover stuffing too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soup, sour cream and milk in bowl with whisk. Set aside.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Wrap 2 pieces of ham around chicken and place in pan.
- 5Top each piece of chicken with 2 Swiss cheese slices.
- 6Pour bag of frozen vegetables over the top.
- 7Pour soup mixture over all.
- 8Top with stuffing.
- 9Dot top with butter.
- 10Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
- 11Uncover and bake for another 15 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Itsa Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1106.5
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.5 g
- Saturated Fat 32.6 g
- Cholesterol 247.2 mg
- Sodium 2375.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 67.8 g