Cook1 hr 15 mins
Yes, itsa chicken cordon blue casserole, but itsa different one from the others. This has the addition of rich sour cream and uses cream of celery soup for a slight twist on an old favorite. Try this with leftover stuffing too.
- Mix soup, sour cream and milk in bowl with whisk. Set aside.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Wrap 2 pieces of ham around chicken and place in pan.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 Swiss cheese slices.
- Pour bag of frozen vegetables over the top.
- Pour soup mixture over all.
- Top with stuffing.
- Dot top with butter.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 15 to 25 minutes.