Wonderful snack, lunch, or appetizer! Very quick any easy.
Make and share this Jalapeño Ham Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers jalapeno flavored cream cheese
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 (12 ounce) croissant dough
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll the croissants and press perforations back together.
- Do NOT separate croissants.
- Spread cream cheese all over the croissants.
- Layer ham on top of cream cheese.
- Roll it all up like a roll of newspaper.
- Slice rolled loaf into 1 1/2 inch slices.
- Lay slices about 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-25 minutes or until bread is lightly browned.