Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful snack, lunch, or appetizer! Very quick any easy.
Make and share this Jalapeño Ham Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers jalapeno flavored cream cheese
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 (12 ounce) croissant dough
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll the croissants and press perforations back together.
- Do NOT separate croissants.
- Spread cream cheese all over the croissants.
- Layer ham on top of cream cheese.
- Roll it all up like a roll of newspaper.
- Slice rolled loaf into 1 1/2 inch slices.
- Lay slices about 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-25 minutes or until bread is lightly browned.
These are to die for!! Not much else can be said about this recipe. My family has requested these for breakfast. SO GOOD!
Made this for a family get together over the holidays, everyone loved it and wanted to know the recipe. Will definately make this one again.
This is a very tastey snack. I made it once for my husband now I have to make it once a week for him. So good and so easy! Thanks for a wonderful recipe!