1/2 Photos of Jalapeno Jack Burgers
These are very spicy but so good. If you want less spicy, you can use a less spicy pepper - like a poblano. These are great on the grill or any other way you cook a burger!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On the grill or under the broiler, roast the jalapeno peppers whole, until they start to turn black. Once they are black on all sides, put into a brown paper bag, close and let sit 5 minutes. Remove from bag and peel off skin.
- 2Using a knife, slit open jalapenos, and take the seeds out and remove the stem. Cut jalapenos in half so you have 4 total slices of jalapeno. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl combine ground beef, 1 egg, ketchup, salt, garlic, and onions. You may also use any other seasonings you like in your hamburger mixture. Mix well.
- 4Form 8 thin patties. Take one slice of jalapeno and one slice of pepper jack cheese and place on 4 of the patties. Top each patty with remaining four patties and seal the edges together so the cheese doesn't leak out.
- 5Grill burgers or cook as usual until done. Your burgers will have a spicy, cheesey surprise in the middle of each one. Delicious!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Jack Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.4
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.9 mg
- Sodium 326.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: