Pooh Bear's Note:
This recipe came from a co-worker years ago, she brought these in for a birthday. They are absolutely addictive. I am requested to make this all the time and have given it out too many times to count. Enlist some helpers with the spreading and rolling. *Note: I have found that fresh jalapenos can be tricky finding out if they have the right amount of heat. I buy 4-6 peppers, process 3 of them & add them to the cream cheese mixture. If I have the desired heat I stop, if not I add 1 more pepper at a time. I've never had to use more than 6. Hope this helps :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened at room temp (you may use the less fat or fat free)
- 2 -4 fresh jalapenos, chopped (red and or or green)
- 1/4 of a fresh onions, chopped or 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 packages carl budding deli roast beef or 2 packages honey ham deli meat, chopped
- 1 (24 count) package flour tortillas (fajita size you may have leftovers, use for something else)
- 1In a medium sized bowl soften cream cheese to room temperature.
- 2Add to the cream cheese, the jalapenos, deli meat and onion mixing thoroughly.
- 3Spread mixture onto tortillas, then roll them up and then slice.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (2190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 601.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
deli roast beef