1/2 Photos of Jenn's Stromboli
I loooove a great hot sub, and this is allll that and better with a bag of chips!!! and a nice dill pickle!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place dough on lightly greased baking sheet.
- 2Pat to a 15x10 inch rectangle.
- 3Arrange ham slices lengthwise down the center, follow with salami.
- 4Sprinkle with half of seasonings.
- 5Top with cheeses.
- 6Sprinkle rest of seasonings.
- 7Moisten all edges of dough with water.
- 8Bring long ends together at center and press securely to seal.
- 9Seal ends.
- 10Brush dough with butter and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 11Carefully invert, seal side down, on baking sheet.
- 12Brush top with rest of butter.
- 13Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jenn's Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 1116.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough