I loooove a great hot sub, and this is allll that and better with a bag of chips!!! and a nice dill pickle!
- Place dough on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Pat to a 15x10 inch rectangle.
- Arrange ham slices lengthwise down the center, follow with salami.
- Sprinkle with half of seasonings.
- Top with cheeses.
- Sprinkle rest of seasonings.
- Moisten all edges of dough with water.
- Bring long ends together at center and press securely to seal.
- Seal ends.
- Brush dough with butter and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Carefully invert, seal side down, on baking sheet.
- Brush top with rest of butter.
- Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes.