I made these as an appetizer for the kids at my son's 9th birthday party. A little greasy for my taste, but the kids devoured the entire thing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet.
- Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough.
- Roll jelly roll style.
- Seal the edge with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.