1/3 Photos of Jet Swirl Pizza Appetizers
I made these as an appetizer for the kids at my son's 9th birthday party. A little greasy for my taste, but the kids devoured the entire thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- 3Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet.
- 4Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese.
- 5Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough.
- 6Roll jelly roll style.
- 7Seal the edge with a fork.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jet Swirl Pizza Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 1084.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: