1/1 Photo of Kielbasa Pasta Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
An Quick and easy casserole with Kielbasa,Ziti and tomatoes and topped with Monterey Jack cheese. Kids and adults all love it. Serve with French bread and a green salad for a great meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces dry ziti pasta
- 1 lb Polish sausage, sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 3Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes over mediun-high heat or until al dente.
- 4Drain Pasta.
- 5In a mediun skillet over medium-high heat, Cook sausage in oil until browned on both sides, 5 minutes.
- 6In a large bowl, combine Ziti,sausage,stewed tomatoes,tomato sauce,oregano,parsley and pepper.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
- 9Sprinkle with bread crumbs and shredded cheese.
- 10Cover with foil (the new Release foil works great).
- 11Bake 30 minutes.
- 12Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 minutes more, until top is golden.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.3
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 1520.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 26.0 g