1/8 Photos of Kristen's Grilled Cheese and Red Onion Sandwich
Lori Mama's Note:
This recipe is my nephew's girlfriend's creation. I love onions and who doesn't love cheese? The combination is very tasty in my opinion. Only use red onions. I've tried it with regular and the flavor just isn't the same. Hope you like it. Note: The cheese slices are based on the approximate size as the Kraft slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread butter on one side of the 4 bread slices.
- 2turn over.
- 3divide the cheese and onion slices on the buttered side of 2 slices.
- 4grind some fresh pepper over this.
- 5place other 2 slices of bread on top, butter side up.
- 6Heat a pan to medium heat and fry each side of the sandwiches until golden brown and cheese starts to melt.
- 7you could use a panini press if you like.
- 8serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kristen's Grilled Cheese and Red Onion Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 804.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 19.7 g