1/5 Photos of Lebanese Olive Pizza
Peter J's Note:
OK I'm sure they don't eat these in Lebanon, but it does use Lebanese bread and is a quick way to cook a light pizza for one or two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 225 C (425F).
- 2Spread tomato paste even over leabanese bread and top with grated mozzarella, followed by evenly spaced olives.
- 3Sprinkle herbs over the top.
- 4Bake in oven for 10 - 15 minutes (check after 10, it doesn't take long).
- 5Allow to rest a few minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lebanese Olive Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.0
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 2506.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: