1/3 Photos of Leslie's Macaroni & Cheese
Macaroni & Cheese - My favorite recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehead oven to 375. Cook macaroni according to package. Drain.
- 2In medium saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, mustard, and salt. Gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir until mixture thickens slightly and bubbles. Remove from heat.
- 3Add cheese to saucepan and stir until melted. Add macaroni. Stir.
- 4Pour into greased 8 or 9 inch baking pan. Crush up crackers and pour over the mixture. Bake in oven 25 minutes or utnil brown & bubbly.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leslie's Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.6
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 436.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: