1/5 Photos of Lil' Shanny's Spaghetti
Chef Shanny's Note:
Spaghetti with a twist...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box spaghetti
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes with sweet onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 lb ground sirloin or 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1Start boiling water to cook the pasta as directed on package.
- 2Next brown the beef in a deep skillet.
- 3Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomato with onion and 1/2 cup water. (If your skillet is not big enough it is okay to transfer to a pot.).
- 4Stir the mixture and bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer. You will want to add salt, pepper, and italian seasoning (to your taste preference).
- 5Pasta should be drained by now.
- 6Add the nuefchatel/cream cheese to the sauce mixture. Stir until it is completely blended. Add to the drained pasta and dinner is served.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lil' Shanny's Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 656.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with sweet onions