Spaghetti with a twist...
Make and share this Lil' Shanny's Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) box spaghetti
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes with sweet onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 lb ground sirloin or 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Start boiling water to cook the pasta as directed on package.
- Next brown the beef in a deep skillet.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomato with onion and 1/2 cup water. (If your skillet is not big enough it is okay to transfer to a pot.).
- Stir the mixture and bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer. You will want to add salt, pepper, and italian seasoning (to your taste preference).
- Pasta should be drained by now.
- Add the nuefchatel/cream cheese to the sauce mixture. Stir until it is completely blended. Add to the drained pasta and dinner is served.