It doesn't get much better than this! Quick and easy to make, and great when your on the run with the kids, or if things are hectic and you need something for supper last minute. These are enjoyed by young and old, and good any time you are in the mood for something sloppy and delish!
- Cook beef and onion in large skillet over med-high heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1- 2 minutes or until hot.
- To serve, divide the meat mixture into 4 servings, then spoon onto the bottoms of the 4 rolls.
- Top each roll with 1 slice of cheese and 3 pickle slices.
- Top each with the top half of the roll and serve.