1/4 Photos of Linda's Sloppy Cheeseburger Joes
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
It doesn't get much better than this! Quick and easy to make, and great when your on the run with the kids, or if things are hectic and you need something for supper last minute. These are enjoyed by young and old, and good any time you are in the mood for something sloppy and delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef and onion in large skillet over med-high heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- 2Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 3Cook for 1- 2 minutes or until hot.
- 4To serve, divide the meat mixture into 4 servings, then spoon onto the bottoms of the 4 rolls.
- 5Top each roll with 1 slice of cheese and 3 pickle slices.
- 6Top each with the top half of the roll and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Sloppy Cheeseburger Joes
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 730.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 19.1 g