Kinda like twice baked. I nuked them first but you can bake them. These are loaded with flavor. You can serve as an appetizer or a side.
- 4 large baking potatoes or 8 -10 small red potatoes, to serve as an appetizer
- 8 -10 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (My favorite Roasting Salt Blend for Veggies or Meats by HeatherFeather Roasting Salt Blend for Veggies or Meats)
- Microwave potatoes till soft about 10 minutes.
- Cut lenghtwise in 1/2 scoup out flesh leaving some so to hold the shape.
- Mix the scouped potato with the rest of the ingredients mashing the potatoes.
- Fill back into skins and bake 20 minutes at 425 degrees.