1/3 Photos of Loaded Potatoes-stuffed With Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Scallions
Kinda like twice baked. I nuked them first but you can bake them. These are loaded with flavor. You can serve as an appetizer or a side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large baking potatoes or 8 -10 small red potatoes, to serve as an appetizer
- 8 -10 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (My favorite Roasting Salt Blend for Veggies or Meats by HeatherFeather Roasting Salt Blend for Veggies or Meats)
- 1Microwave potatoes till soft about 10 minutes.
- 2Cut lenghtwise in 1/2 scoup out flesh leaving some so to hold the shape.
- 3Mix the scouped potato with the rest of the ingredients mashing the potatoes.
- 4Fill back into skins and bake 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Potatoes-stuffed With Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Scallions
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.7
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 320.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: