1 hr 15 mins
A round loaf hot appetizer filled with a creamy lobster dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Slice top off loaf of bread.
- 3Scoop out inside of bread, leaving a 1" shell.
- 4Reserve bread and cut into cubes for dipping, wrap in plastic wrap until ready to use.
- 5Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce, and garlic with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- 6Stir in grated cheddar cheese, green onion, and lobster.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- 8Fill bread shell with the lobster mixture and place top on bread loaf.
- 9Wrap completely in tin foil and place on cookie sheet.
- 10Bake for about 1 hour until thoroughly heated.
- 11Serve with bread cubes, crackers or fresh veggies for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Pot
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 439.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: