Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A round loaf hot appetizer filled with a creamy lobster dip.
Make and share this Lobster Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice top off loaf of bread.
- Scoop out inside of bread, leaving a 1" shell.
- Reserve bread and cut into cubes for dipping, wrap in plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce, and garlic with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in grated cheddar cheese, green onion, and lobster.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- Fill bread shell with the lobster mixture and place top on bread loaf.
- Wrap completely in tin foil and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 1 hour until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with bread cubes, crackers or fresh veggies for dipping.