Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very colorful and yet good treat. Enjoy and please let me know what you think of this.
Make and share this Low Cal Veggie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (You can also add most any fresh Veggie you like.)
- Unroll cresent roll dough into a long rectangle.
- Press onto a bottom of a 13*9*2 pan coated with a non stick spray.
- seal seams and preformations.
- Bake at 375 for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing and milk until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with Vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Cut in to 16 pieces.