This is a very colorful and yet good treat. Enjoy and please let me know what you think of this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (You can also add most any fresh Veggie you like.)
- 1Unroll cresent roll dough into a long rectangle.
- 2Press onto a bottom of a 13*9*2 pan coated with a non stick spray.
- 3seal seams and preformations.
- 4Bake at 375 for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing and milk until smooth.
- 7Spread over crust.
- 8Sprinkle with Vegetables.
- 9Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 10Cut in to 16 pieces.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Cal Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 46.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls