Prep 30 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is a very colorful and yet good treat. Enjoy and please let me know what you think of this.
Make and share this Low Cal Veggie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (You can also add most any fresh Veggie you like.)
- Unroll cresent roll dough into a long rectangle.
- Press onto a bottom of a 13*9*2 pan coated with a non stick spray.
- seal seams and preformations.
- Bake at 375 for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing and milk until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with Vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Cut in to 16 pieces.
I work with Kim and have many of her recipes. I have enjoyed this one many times. Thanks kim and please keep posting the recipes. Look forward to more.
Took this to a super bowl party tonight and everyone loved it. It was a little think on the cream cheese mixture for my liking though. Next time I will cut down on the "sauce" for the pizza. My toppings were olives, peppers, lettuce, onion, tomatoes. Thanks for sharing!
This was exellent and simple to make. I made it last night and not only did I love it, but so did my picky husband. Thanks for sharing.