This twist on Chicken Cordon Bleu was inspired by having the wrong ingredients at the right time! It was a delicious "mistake" that will be repeated often in future!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cut a slit in the chicken breasts to make a pocket in each.
- 3Spread the cream cheese onto the ham, then stuff it into the pocket made in the chicken.
- 4Secure with toothpick, if necessary.
- 5Brown each side lightly in heavy skillet, seasoning each side with garlic salt.
- 6Place skillet in oven until meat thermometer placed in thickest part of breast reads 180 degrees, about 30-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 160.2 mg
- Sodium 1104.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 44.1 g