Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This twist on Chicken Cordon Bleu was inspired by having the wrong ingredients at the right time! It was a delicious "mistake" that will be repeated often in future!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut a slit in the chicken breasts to make a pocket in each.
- Spread the cream cheese onto the ham, then stuff it into the pocket made in the chicken.
- Secure with toothpick, if necessary.
- Brown each side lightly in heavy skillet, seasoning each side with garlic salt.
- Place skillet in oven until meat thermometer placed in thickest part of breast reads 180 degrees, about 30-45 minutes.