What is there not to like? Rich cheese, green beans and mayonnaise with lots of extra flavors rolled into one decadent dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained well
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced, sep into rings
- 2 stalks celery, sliced small
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced cheese (cheddar, jack, pepper jack, cream - your choice)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onions, celery and mushrooms until soft (about 7 to 8 minutes).
- 2Mix the mayonnaise and cream.
- 3Mix everything together in a casserole and bake at 350°F, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 4Uncover and brown, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 1127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: