1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese Soup
Charlotte J's Note:
You can fix this soup in a short amount of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring chicken broth to boil in 2 quart saucepan.
- 2Add macaroni and carrots and simmer 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Saute onion in butter in 3 quart saucepan.
- 5Reduce heat to low and blend in flour.
- 6Gradually add milk and stir in macaroni mixture.
- 7Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Add cheese; stir until melted.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.7
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 360.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 16.7 g