This recipe has a lot going for it....It is Cheap, Fast, and Tasty. Just what one needs when we are short on time and have to have something that will please all. The kids as well as hubby really liked this dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2 quart casserole dish and set aside.
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on package.
- Saute beef and onion together.
- Drain off any accumulated fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients thoroughly with beef mixture and macaroni and cheese dinner.
- Place in the 2 quart buttered casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
I gave this recipe 4 stars. This recipe was very good! My family really enjoyed this recipe including my picky 8 yr old niece. This is so easy to make and fast! I was looking for a easy and fast recipe and this fit the bill! I made this for my family's dinner! Overall I will so make this again! Thanks for posting such as good recipe! Christine (internetnut)
Interesting dish, cheap, quick and easy is right! Daughter gave it thumbs down, but she typically does to anything.
Quick and simple to make. I made a few additions to give it some more flavor. I added extra onions and some chopped red bell pepper. I also stirred some shredded cheddar in the casserole as well as sprinkled some on top. Thanx for sharing this. I love to find new things to do with those mac & cheese mixes!