This recipe has a lot going for it....It is Cheap, Fast, and Tasty. Just what one needs when we are short on time and have to have something that will please all. The kids as well as hubby really liked this dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2 quart casserole dish and set aside.
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on package.
- Saute beef and onion together.
- Drain off any accumulated fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients thoroughly with beef mixture and macaroni and cheese dinner.
- Place in the 2 quart buttered casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.