1/5 Photos of Macaroni Cheddar Beef Bake
This recipe has a lot going for it....It is Cheap, Fast, and Tasty. Just what one needs when we are short on time and have to have something that will please all. The kids as well as hubby really liked this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 2 quart casserole dish and set aside.
- 3Prepare the macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on package.
- 4Saute beef and onion together.
- 5Drain off any accumulated fat.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients thoroughly with beef mixture and macaroni and cheese dinner.
- 7Place in the 2 quart buttered casserole.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Cheddar Beef Bake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 756.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 21.5 g