1/1 Photo of Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
This is a recipe my mom did not make often enough. A family favorite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1liberally butter a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Alternate layering macaroni and cheese slices in the buttered casserole.
- 3Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 4Pour mixture over macaroni and cheese.
- 5Mix cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- 6Add to top of casserole.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when inserted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.3
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 312.0 mg
- Sodium 1020.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 40.6 g