1/1 Photo of Magelby's Rolls
3 hrs 15 mins
I went to Magelby's restaurant 6 years ago and had theses rolls. Well I searched high and low and finally found the recipe only to find they started with Rhodes roll dough! I have always been pretty fanatic about making my own rolls from scratch but I wanted these so bad--turns out NO one can tell they aren't from scratch! You can use fresh or dried parmesan cheese, I believe the restaurant used the dried, but my husband prefers fresh grated--both ways are excellent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a large baking sheet.
- 2Mix cheese, parsley, and garlic in a small bowl.
- 3Roll frozen dough balls in melted butter and then in cheese mixture being careful to coat completely.
- 4Place on cookie sheet allowing plenty of room for rolls to raise.
- 5Spray a piece of Saran wrap and place sprayed side down on rolls.
- 6Allow to rise at least 3 hrs in a warm place.
- 7Remove plastic wrap and bake in preheated 375°F oven for 15 minutes (I have had to bake longer and so to prevent your cheese from turning to brown, you might wish to lower the temp to 350°F and bake a little longer).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magelby's Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 158.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rhodes frozen rolls