1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Fettuccine With Shrimp and Spinach
I got this off the back of some store-brand fettucine noodles and gave it a try. Dh said to make sure I kept the recipe! It is very rich and I usually decrease the salt and dried basil to help that a bit, and I thinned it down just a bit with milk, but otherwise it's a fancy-looking dish with very little effort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 12 ounces medium shrimp (uncooked, peeled, & deveined)
- 1Combine sour cream, feta, red pepper, salt, garlic, and basil.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Cook fettucine according to pkg directions, but after first 8 minutes, add spinach and shrimp to boiling water/pasta.
- 4Boil 2 more minutes.
- 5Drain thoroughly.
- 6Add hot pasta/shrimp mixture to sour cream mixture; toss lightly.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Fettuccine With Shrimp and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 197.5 mg
- Sodium 1395.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g