1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Orzo Salad
2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
I make this often in the summer. Great for potlucks! Prep time includes 2 hour refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- fresh basil leaves (optional) or parsley sprig, for garnish (optional)
- 1Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- 2Mix orzo, bell pepper, cheese, olives and chopped fresh basil in a large bowl. (If using dried basil, add to dressing.).
- 3Whisk together salad dressing & seasoning mix, oil, vinegar and sugar.
- 4Stir dressing into orzo mixture.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 6Garnish with basil leaves before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 330.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix