Make and share this Mini Reuben Turnovers (Pillsbury) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F In food processor bowl with metal blade, place corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and mustard. Pulse 2 times for 3 seconds each or until finely chopped.
- Remove half of dough in rolled section from can. Refrigerate remaining half of dough in can. Unroll half of dough and separate into 2 rectangles. Press each into 7 1/2x5-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 6 (2 1/2-inch) squares.
- Place 1 teaspoon corned beef mixture on each square. Fold 1 corner to opposite corner, forming triangle and pressing edges to seal; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape. Brush tops with egg. Repeat with remaining half of dough and corned beef mixture.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm with salad dressing, if desired.