1/1 Photo of Mitch's Cheese Dip
A delicious cheese dip to serve with nachos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the beef in a large pan.
- 2Salt & pepper to taste & add seasoning salt.
- 3Drain the beef, place on a plate & set aside to be used later.
- 4Cut the Velveeta into chunks & add it to the pan, stir until melted.
- 5Add the beef back in; stir in salsa, sour cream & shredded cheese until well blended.
- 6Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mitch's Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.8
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.2 mg
- Sodium 1632.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: