1/1 Photo of Mom's Italian "Hamburger Helper"
My mother never bought the box mix, but called this Hamburger Helper. Easy to fix, and kids love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed on box.
- 2Meanwhile, brown ground beef with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- 3Drain grease and add sauce.
- 5Drain pasta and add to sauce mixture.
- 6Stir in cheese until it just melts.
- 7Serve with garlic bread and salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Italian "Hamburger Helper"
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.4
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 460.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: