1/1 Photo of Montreal-Grilled Chicken Salad
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Great way to use leftover grilled chicken for lunch the next day. Recipe from MSN. Prep time does not include vinaigrette standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 8 cups salad greens or 8 cups spinach
- 3/4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1For vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, dill weed, garlic, pepper, and oregano.
- 2Cover and shake well; let stand 1 hour.
- 3Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken breast halves to taste with steak seasoning.
- 4Grill chicken on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 -15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink (170F.), turning once.
- 5Cool slightly.
- 6Arrange salad greens on 4 plates; top with grapes, goat cheese, and pine nuts.
- 7Slice each chicken breast and arrange one sliced breast on each salad.
- 8Shake dressing and drizzle over salads.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Montreal-Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: