Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Let the crockpot do the cooking for you here . Easy ,tried, and delicious.
Make and share this Mushroom Chicken Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Pour 1/3 alfredo sauce in slow cooker.
- Add chicken, then add remaining sauce.
- Cover, and cook an low for 8 hours.
- Fifteen minutes before serving, add noodles and mushrooms, mixing well.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Ready to serve when cheese is melted.
like others, I used fresh mushrooms and and made my own sauce. This was wonderful, very well received! I have been asked to make a vegetarian version for some friends tonite! made for Aussie swap # 50....March 2011
Yummy! This is so good. I made my own alfredo sauce as I don't care for the canned versions. I also used fresh mushrooms. It was really delicious! Thanks for sharing.
Great simple dish! I ran out of time to get this in the crockpot, so made it on the stove top. I pan fried a chicken breast and sliced it up. I also used fresh sauteed mushrooms and spinach fettuccine. Very easy and delish! Thanks weekend cooker for a nice keeper. Congrats again on your Week 10 Football win!