Have you been thinking, lately, that you really need more green olives in your diet? Of course you have! This is just one of my husband's food brainstorms. He comes up with wonderful ideas for *me* to make. Isn't he sweet? I've started to notice a pattern: most of them involve green olives, or garlic, or both!
- Heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and olives, and saute just until lightly browned.
- Remove olives, temporarily, to your serving plate.
- Add a bit more olive oil to pan, if needed.
- Place one slice bread in pan, cover with olives, then with cheese slices, and lastly the other slice of bread.
- Cook over medium heat until the bread is browned and crispy, pressing down with spatula.
- Turn and brown on other side, until crispy brown and the cheese is all melty and just starting to ooze out onto the pan.