1/3 Photos of My Husband's Favorite Grilled Cheese & Green Olive Sandwich
Have you been thinking, lately, that you really need more green olives in your diet? Of course you have! This is just one of my husband's food brainstorms. He comes up with wonderful ideas for *me* to make. Isn't he sweet? I've started to notice a pattern: most of them involve green olives, or garlic, or both!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat.
- 2Add olive oil and olives, and saute just until lightly browned.
- 3Remove olives, temporarily, to your serving plate.
- 4Add a bit more olive oil to pan, if needed.
- 5Place one slice bread in pan, cover with olives, then with cheese slices, and lastly the other slice of bread.
- 6Cook over medium heat until the bread is browned and crispy, pressing down with spatula.
- 7Turn and brown on other side, until crispy brown and the cheese is all melty and just starting to ooze out onto the pan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Husband's Favorite Grilled Cheese & Green Olive Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 528.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives