1/5 Photos of Old School Mac-N-Cheese
1 hr 20 mins
My grandma used to make this when I was little and I LOVED it, no other could touch it, so I recreated it the way I think she made it and I think mine is better. This is a larger batch- because I am used to having to make extra for others.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta till half cooked(still firm).
- 2Drain and pou into lasagna glass casserole dish.
- 3whisk eggs and stir into pasta, also mix in butter.
- 4Add in all cheeses and pour in milk (Note: Milk must be at the top of pasta not over, so add more if needed) stir around good.
- 5Cook for 1 hour in 350 degree oven until it looks like it getting crispy on top.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old School Mac-N-Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.9
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.9 mg
- Sodium 455.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend