My grandma used to make this when I was little and I LOVED it, no other could touch it, so I recreated it the way I think she made it and I think mine is better. This is a larger batch- because I am used to having to make extra for others.
- Boil pasta till half cooked(still firm).
- Drain and pou into lasagna glass casserole dish.
- whisk eggs and stir into pasta, also mix in butter.
- Add in all cheeses and pour in milk (Note: Milk must be at the top of pasta not over, so add more if needed) stir around good.
- Cook for 1 hour in 350 degree oven until it looks like it getting crispy on top.